Abu Dhabi Entertainment Company
General Manager | Abu Dhabi Entertainment Company
Tony possesses extensive knowledge and experience in developing businesses across the leisure and entertainment industry. He is an adept negotiator who has driven millions of dollars of profits into projects with a keen eye for new and optimized revenue streams.
- Conceptual design of ACTIVE
- Consultancy on Etihad Arena
- Concept development & naming rights of du Forum and du Arena
- Concept development of Corniche A’l Bahar
- Leisure activation at Emirates Palace Hotel
BSc Business Administration & International Hotel Management, University of Buckingham
Director of Sales & Marketing | Abu Dhabi Entertainment Company
With years of sales and marketing experience across a wide spectrum of industries, Alex has gained relationships, honed negotiation tactics and developed key strategies for building brand loyalty. These skills are leveraged to develop partnerships and programming that help all stakeholders gain positive benefits and meet targeted goals.
- Conceptualization of brand entanglement events for worldwide brands including Unilever, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, WWE
- Development of award winning 'Mubadala Tennis in Schools' project
- Negotiation of $18M+ in incoming commercial rights contracts with brands including Pepsi, Hertz, P&G and Wilson
- Lead and launch of sales divisions under Heineken, Emirates Group and Imperial Tobacco
- Supervision of marketing strategy for ADEC and all assets
BSc Sport Science, University of Bedfordshire
Director of Finance / Business & Corporate Services
Ewen is an experienced CFO with a finance career spanning more than 25 years. He has served on boards, steering committees and audit committees and taken responsibility for restructuring, business turnarounds, financial management and investment projects that drive financial success.
- Construction consultation and soft open of Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Redesign of corporate financial procedures of Al Ghurair group
- Redevelopment of Burjamman Mall
- Management of residential development and real estate management of $5B of worldwide assets
- International expertise in tenancy and landlord services
BSc (Hons) University of Bath, Accounting & Finance
Hassan Mostafa Kamal
Director of Engineering | Abu Dhabi Entertainment Company
Hassan has earned a career as a specialist in construction and maintenance of sport and leisure facilities that encompasses all elements of their success. His electromechanical expertise generates value for money, cost savings and revenue opportunities from conception to daily operation.
- Construction consultation and management of ACTIVE and Zayed Sports City
- Development of broadcast network and sports lighting systems for bodies including FIFA, ATP, ISU, IIHF
- Renovation and renewal of beach and swimming pool at Al Ras Al Akhdar
- Handover of more than $183M in cultural, residential and leisure projects
- Testing and commissioning of Madinat Zayed Mall
- Installation management of security, fire life safety and chilled water systems across managed sites
BSc Electrical Engineering, Ain Shams University
Khalid Mohamed Al Mutawa
Director of Operations
Khalid’s strategic planning has been leveraged by some of the UAE’s most reputable government and private organizations. He has served as executive leadership for more than a decade and uses traditional and creative approaches to guide commercial development and systems organization projects.
- Operations management at ACTIVE and ZSC
- Concept development and operational management of Abu Dhabi Airport Business Park
- IT infrastructure optimization at ZonesCorp
- Strategic planning at ADAC
BSc Business Information Technology, Higher Colleges of Technology
Director of Zayed Sports Academy
Sigi is a lifelong sportsperson who has nurtured athletes, built successful sport academies and established a fitness business across the private and public sector. His business acumen focuses on generating ROI through various lesson formats coupled with diverse programming for the community.
- Expert tennis operations liaison for Mubadala World Tennis Championship
- Coordinate incoming sports international training for Alina Svitolina, Hope & Spirit Foundation and tourism groups
- Launch of two sports academies and expansion projects
- Business development of THE ROOM Abu Dhabi fitness centre
- Support staff training to execute professional sport matches
BSc Sales & Marketing, Karel De Grote University of Applied Sciences & Arts
Director of Platform Finance: Real Estate & Infrastructure Investments | Mubadala
Mansoor is a senior finance professional with more than 20 years of international experience across accounting, business planning & performance management, business strategy and commercial finance. He has been with Mubadala for more than 10 years and has held number of board and committee positions throughout his tenure.
FCA, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
FCCA, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Saif Al Mehairbi
Vice President: UAE Diversified Assets | Mubadala
Mohammed Ateeq Al Baloushi